Our compliance team reviews all accounts verification requests very carefully. However, at times, the documents submitted may not meet our requirements.
To understand which requirements have failed:
- Check the email sent to you by our compliance team at your registered email address.
- Sign in to the dashboard and check if the documents submitted require amendments.
Common reasons why verifications fail:
- Nature of business is unclear
- Email used for registration is a personal email address not linked to the business
- Website is incomplete
- Ownership structure is unclear
- Blurry documents with unclear logos/text
- Pictures taken of documents on another screen
- Identification and business details do not match
- Documents were issued more than 3 months ago